- 1 top private equity companies
- 1.1 List of Private Equity Companies
- 1.2 Top 7 Private Equity Firms | 2017 Ranking | Largest Private Equity Firms
- 1.3 List of Top 10 Private Equity Firms
- 1.4 #1 – Apollo Global Management LLC:
- 1.5 #6 – Oaktree Capital Management LP:
- 1.6 #7 – Fortress Investment Group LLC:
- 1.7 GXG Capital Venture Europe PLC GXG – Another Successful GXG Market Reverse Takeover
- 1.8 Offshore Bank for Sale – Cash Offers Only – Broker Dealer For Sale
- 1.9 IFXBG Limited Withdraws Membership from GXG Markets and Appoints RST Capital as Client Sponsor
- 1.10 Upgrade your GXG Listing to a full London Stock Exchange Listing!
- 1.11 GXG Shells for Sale – GXG Markets best alternative to Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Liquidity, and Trading
- 1.12 GXG UK: Special pricing for Frankfurt Listed firms moving to the GXG Markets, LSE, or PLUS Markets
- 1.13 Announcement New 5 Star rated Penny Stock Newsletter Legendary Stocks by OTC Listings Authority
- 1.14 FSE Listings: Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is still possible for your firm!
top private equity companies
List of Private Equity Companies
List of the top private equity companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major private equity companies includes the largest and most profitable private equity businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest private equity companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous private equity companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the private equity industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big private equity businesses.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different companies, including Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners.
This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest private equity companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful private equity companies?"
Top 7 Private Equity Firms | 2017 Ranking | Largest Private Equity Firms
Intro: Finding the Top 7 Private Equity Firms
Many newcomers to the financial world may be intimidated by seemingly complicated financial terms. Some newbies may be unable to differentiate between varied investment strategies and funds. You may wonder, “What is private equity?” and “What is a private equity firm?”
This article offers a window into the complex financial landscape of investments and funds. Here, we’ve put together a brief look into private equity firms and the investments they commonly make.
Hopefully, we’ve provided a useful educational breakdown of private equity for those who are looking for clarification and understanding.
Award Emblem: Best Private Equity Firms
AdvisoryHQ's List of the Top 7 Best Private Equity Companies
List is sorted alphabetically (click any of the names below to go directly to the detailed review section for that firm):
Largest Private Equity Firms in the World (Total Assets Under Management)
Apollo Global Management
AUM: $173 Billion
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
AUM: $126 Billion
The Carlyle Group
AUM: $178 Billion
AUM: $60-$80 Billion
Private equity is a grouping of assets comprising equity securities and debt in private companies, which means that the companies are not traded on a public stock exchange. Private equity funds may also come from high-net-worth individuals.
A private equity firm is an investment firm that invests in private equity, although private equity investors are not limited to such firms. Private equity investments often involve investing in an ailing company by offering an influx of funds as leverage. The investor will also often make operational changes or take other actions to make the company more profitable.
Middle Market Firms
Middle market private equity firms are a tier of private equity firms. Such companies have revenues that range from around $50 million to $ 1 billion. The term “middle market” references the fact that such firms sit between smaller investment companies and the largest billion dollar firms that have the largest private equity funds.
Features to Consider When Researching Private Equity Firms
While researching private equity firms, there are a number of factors that may be applicable during the search. Of course, everyone’s search will be different depending on varied needs, limitations, and goals.
Many people may simply be interested in learning about the largest private equity firms for the educational value and to enhance their understanding of the economy or financial sector. This list includes some of the necessary information needed to understand how private equity firms operate and the important features of the firms.
Consulting a financial advisor or expert is also recommended as it may provide necessary information to enhance the decision-making process and perspectives.
1. Assets Under Management (AUM)
Some of the biggest private equity firms have over one hundred billion dollars of assets under management. The term “assets under management” (AUM) refers to the measure of the total value of all of the financial assets under a particular institution.
The term is occasionally referred to as funds under management. Although not a comprehensive compilation, this article has included some of the largest private equity firms internationally.
Many of the largest private equity firms have an international presence and have offices not only here in the U.S. but also in many of the international finance hubs.
Many firms have particular areas of interest with which they typically invest. That information is generally readily available on a firm’s website. A few of the industries included at private equity firms include aerospace/defense, automotive aftermarket, distribution, energy services, infrastructure products/services, transportation & logistics, and many more.
Some private equity firms are committed to giving back to the community. Some companies encourage employees to volunteer with charitable organizations, and others have established mentorship programs and are otherwise actively engaged with the community.
If this is an important factor for you, review the firm’s citizenship or foundation page on their website or research the firm’s charitable involvement.
A firm’s success rate and ability to create a profitable return is also a likely factor of interest. Review the firm’s portfolio or consult an expert to learn about a company’s ability to make successful investments.
What methodology does AdvisoryHQ use in selecting and finalizing the firms, services, and products that are ranked on its various top rated lists?
Please click here “AdvisoryHQ's Ranking Methodologies” for a detailed review of AdvisoryHQ’s selection methodologies for ranking top rated firms, products, and services.
Detailed Review – Top Ranking Private Equity Firms
Below, please find the detailed review of each firm on our list of best private equity firms. We have highlighted some of the factors that allowed these private equity firms to score so high in our selection ranking.
Apollo Global Management Review
Apollo Global Management is an alternative investment management company founded in 1990. Some of the firm’s investments include private equity, credit, and real estate investments.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected Apollo Global Management to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
On its website, Apollo refers to itself as one of the world’s largest alternative investment managers. In March 2016, the firm’s assets under management totaled around $173 billion. The firm staffs over 900 employees and has offices in 15 countries globally.
Of that $173 billion assets under management, about $38 billion is attributable to the private equity business activities of the firm (as of March 2016).
Apollo typically makes investments within nine core industries. Over time, Apollo has established expertise and an important network within these industries. Those sectors include:
- Consumer and retail
- Distribution and transportation
- Financial and business services
- Manufacturing and industrial
- Media, cable, and leisure
- Packaging and materials
- Satellite and wireless
Apollo applies several strategies in making private equity investments. Those strategies include the following:
Opportunistic buyouts have made up the majority of Apollo’s past investments. Check out more about Apollo’s opportunistic buyouts here.
Distressed Buyouts and Debt Investments
Throughout Apollo’s business history, about 40% of private equity investments consist of distressed buyouts and debt investments. These are made in alignment with Apollo’s traditional buyout strategies and are generally aimed at businesses with high potential but low balance sheets. Check out more about Apollo’s distressed buyouts and debt investments here.
As described on its website, Apollo’s investment strategies also include corporate partner buyouts and new company creation.
Apollo encourages recruitment, hiring, engagement, and retention of veterans inside of Apollo itself and connected investment companies.
Apollo’s hiring practices have earned it a Military Friendly employer title from GI Jobs.
Ardian is an investment company with $55 billion in assets under management and 12 total offices, two of which are in the United States. The firm explains on its website that it believes a long-term investment approach leads the way to success.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected Ardian to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
Founded in 1996, the firm’s president is currently Dominque Senequier. The firm is composed of 410 employees in 12 offices globally.
Since 1996, the firm has worked with over 250 companies, and its website explains that its current portfolio consists of 130 businesses.
To view the businesses with which Ardian has an investment relationship, check out its portfolio list online. Companies are easily sorted by industry, year of involvement, country, and more.
Ardian has also posted standout success stories with companies that include:
Ardian supports social engagement and charitable works through its activities with the Ardian Foundation.
The Foundation supports initiatives that encourage bright and promising students to reach their potential regardless of social and economic disadvantages. The Foundation works with disadvantaged students through bursaries, grants, financial help, and mentoring from Ardian employees.
Over five years, the foundation’s budget has reached 2.5 million euros that have assisted 84 students of modest backgrounds to reach their full potential. Beneficiaries include students of all ages in France, Italy, the US, and China.
Ardian mainly works with private equity investments and asset management in regard to institutional investors. Ardian clients have access to a varied range of funds through:
Bain Capital is an international investment and financial firm that is active in private equity, ventures, credit, and public equity.
The firm was founded in Boston in 1984 and has since grown into a major global private equity firm. Bain Private Equity has nine international offices and has raised private equity funds in several countries.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected Bain Capital to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
Bain Capital’s employees have donated time and or money to hundreds of worthy charitable causes.
Bain Capital established Bain Capital Children’s Charity in 1997. The charity makes monetary donations to more than 100 charitable organizations benefitting children.
Bain’s website explains that beneficiaries receive financial donations and the attention of at least one Bain Capital professional. Some beneficiary organizations include:
- Big Sister Association
- Children’s Hospital Trust
- Horizons for Homeless Children
- Forever Young Foundation
- Room to Read
- And more
Bain Capital Private Equity’s investment portfolio encompasses a large selection of sectors and industries. However, over time, the firm has commonly worked with a few particular industries and, therefore, developed a familiarity and expertise working within them. Such industries include:
- Consumer, retail, and dining
- Financial and business services
- Health care
- Industrial and energy
- Technology, media, and telecom
The firm has handled and finished over 280 investments since its founding in 1984. The investment portfolio is available online and is sortable by industry and region.
Bain explains on its website that the firm has a three-tiered focus in its investment strategy.
First, the firm focuses on building great companies over several years. Secondly, Bain forges a strong partnership with the management of companies with which they have invested. And third, Bain provides management with the appropriate resources to promote success.
Blackstone Group’s private equity arm has $95 billion of assets under management and $39 billion available to invest. Its private equity portfolio of over 92 companies encompasses over $81 billion in annual revenue and employs over 570,000 team members globally. Blackstone Group itself staffs over 250 private equity professionals in the US, Europe, and Asia. These stats were posted on Blackstone’s website as of March 31, 2016.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected Blackstone Group to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
Blackstone Charitable Foundation
Blackstone Group founded its Charitable Foundation in 2007 and is committed to supporting entrepreneurial growth within the communities that Blackstone offices are located.
Some of the organizations that have received grants include:
- 4.0 Schools
- Coalition for Queens
- Idea Village
- Social Innovation Summit
- Village Capital
The firm also supports the Blackstone Launchpad program, which is a company-based program that connects with 500k students internationally. The program mentors students, staff, and alumni in the art of entrepreneurship.
Private Equity Investments
The company makes several types of investments in companies across the globe. Categories of investments typically made include:
- Growth equity
- Development projects
- Buy and build platforms
- Traditional leveraged buyouts
Visit Blackstone Group’s website to view its investment portfolio. Each investment listed on the website has an accompanying breakdown of statistics and other relevant investment information.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts Review
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts is a global investment firm investing in several asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit strategies, and hedge funds. The firm was founded in 1976 by Henry Kravis and George Roberts. The firm has $126 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2016.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected Kohlberg Kravis Roberts to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
Private Equity Investments
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) leverages funds in investments that it believes have the potential for significant improvement.
Private Equity core investments in the Americas include: consumer products, chemicals, metal and mining, energy and natural resources, financial services, health care, industrials, media and communications, retail, and technology.
Private Equity core investments in Europe include: consumer and retail, energy, financial services, health care, industrial and chemicals, media and digital, and telecom and technology.
Private Equity core investments in Asia include: Consumer products, energy and resources, financial services, health care, industrials, logistics, media and telecom, retail, real estate, and technology.
KKR has posted its sortable investment portfolio on its website for those who are interested in viewing it.
Private Equity Investment Approach
On its website, KKR describes its private equity investment approach with a few key elements and values, which include:
- Expertise in creating value
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experienced, stable, and deep investment team
- Strong and consistent performance
- Global reach
- Creativity and innovation
- Deep industry knowledge
KKR supports several programs that encourage giving back to the community. For example, the firm launched its 40 for 40 volunteer program on the 40 th anniversary of its founding. The program provides employees with 40 hours of paid time to volunteer with worthy community causes.
The Carlyle Group is an international alternative asset manager that has $178 billion assets under management, which includes $61 billion under the firm’s private equity division. The group was founded in 1987 in Washington, D.C. and now has 36 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. These numbers were available on Carlyle’s website as of June 13, 2016.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected The Carlyle Group to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
Carlyle operates across four divisions, including corporate private equity, real assets, global market strategies, and investment solutions. The company staffs more than 1,650 professionals across all of its corporate segments.
Currently, more than 1,700 investors from 79 countries work with Carlyle. Investors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including individuals, unions, and corporations.
The Carlyle Group has been awarded several distinctions from various bodies. Some of its industry awards include:
- 2015 VC Circle: Special Jury Award for Consumer Company of the Year (Tirmala Milk Products)
- 2015 Buyouts Magazine Award: European Deal of the Year (Sermeta)
- 2015 Private Equity Africa: Best Fundraiser in Africa, Best Mid-Cap Deal for J+J, Best PE Firm in Africa
- 2015 Private Equity International: #1 Firm in PEI 300 list of Private Equity Firms in the US
- 2015 Forbes China Best PE Firms: One of China’s Best 30 PE Firms
- 2015 Private Equity Exchange & Awards: Silver for Best Global Private Equity Fund and Best European Mid-Market LBO Fund
- 2015 Finance Asia Achievement Awards: Best Private Equity Deal (Carlyle’s partial divestment of Ganji.com)
Above is a list of distinctions awarded in 2015. Check out Carlyle’s website to view awards listed in previous years.
Carlyle has posted its private equity investment portfolio on its website. Go there to learn more about the firm’s investments.
TPG Capital is a global investment firm that engages with private equity, credit, real estate, hedge funds, and affiliates.
Its private equity division has several arms, including TPG Capital, TPG Capital Asia, TPG Growth, TPG ART, TPG Biotech, and Pace Holdings. Offices are located in the Americas, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Key Factors That Enabled This Firm to Rank as a Top Private Equity Firm
Below are primary reasons we selected TPG Capital to be rated as one of the top private equity firms.
TPG’s Environmental, Social, and Governance team works closely with companies with which it invests to establish environmentally-friendly operating initiatives.
TPG also forges a long-term relationship with those companies upon completion of the investment relationship and promotes environmentally sustainable practices.
TPG considers community involvement an important part of its interaction with the communities where offices are located. Firm employees volunteer in their communities in firm-sponsored events as well as with their own individual activities. In fact, TPG employees participate as board members on more than 50 nonprofit boards across the world.
Some charitable organizations with ties to TPG or its employees include:
- California Academy of Sciences
- America Needs You (ANY)
- St. Anthony’s
- Duniya Center for Arts and Education
- Common Sense
TPG posts its investment portfolio online. The portfolio is sortable by industry, platform or region. Check out its website to learn more about its investments and strategies.
Conclusion – 7 Best Private Equity Firms
There is a lot to consider when researching private equity firms. Whether simply for educational value or for a practical financial purpose, understanding private equity firms and their investments is no simple matter.
This list has provided a brief breakdown of some of the largest private equity firms globally. Hopefully this article has offered some insight into what a private equity firm is and how they invest in particular asset classes.
Be sure to check out the websites and do your own research as well. Most of these firms have posted their portfolios online, and it can take days to fully read and understand everything. Check out the portfolios yourself to learn more about specific investments and their results.
Reasonable efforts have been made to present accurate information, however all info is presented without warranty. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. Also review each firm’s site for the most updated data, rates and info.
Note: Firms and products, including the one(s) reviewed above, may be our affiliates. Click to view our advertiser disclosures.
We list the ten largest global PE firms by capital raised.
Private Equity (PE) is an asset class and investing style that consists of buying an ownership interest in operating companies that are private – not publicly-traded. Common strategies within P.E. include leveraged buyouts (LBO), venture capital, growth capital, distressed investments, and mezzanine capital. Typically, a PE firm looks for firms that are undervalued, so that acquiring the company will create value for the PE firm. Alternatively, a PE firm will look for a target firm that will synergize with its current operations to create value. In this article, you’ll find a list of the top 10 private equity firms in the world.
PE firms raise large amounts of capital (equity and debt) to buy companies, hold them for a period of time, and typically sell them as an “exit strategy”. The total amount of capital raised is how we have ranked the top ten private equity firms in the world.
Who are the top 10 private equity firms in the world?
(Top 10 P.E. firms sorted by total capital raised – from Wikipedia)
- The Carlyle Group – Washington D.C.
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) – New York City
- The Blackstone Group – New York City
- Apollo Global Management – New York City
- TPG – Fort Worth
- CVC Capital Partners – Luxembourg
- General Atlantic – New York City
- Ares Management – Los Angeles
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice – New York City
- Advent International – Boston
People typically enter private equity from investment banking, as bankers work closely with PE firms on most of their deals, and so it’s simply a very logical way to enter the industry.
For more information on how to break into P.E. check out our interactive Career Map, as well as our financial modeling and valuation courses that are required skill-sets for the job.
For Analysts and Associates in private equity, the required skill set is a lot like that for investment banking – lots and lots of financial modeling and presentation making. The work can be categorized into two kinds of tasks: (1) working on transactions and (2) managing portfolio companies.
When working on transactions, analysts and associates are responsible for building a financial model for valuation purposes, and for preparing transaction documents such as a Letter of Intent (LOI) or a Definitive Purchase Agreement.
When managing portfolio companies, the work involves financial analysis, measuring performance, financial planning, and working closely with the company’s CFO to optimize the operational efficiency of the business.
This has been a guide to the top 10 private equity firms. To keep learning and advancing your career, we recommend checking out these additional resources:
Advance your career in investment banking, private equity, FP&A, treasury, corporate development and other areas of corporate finance.
Download CFI’s FREE eBooks with 100’s of pages of career skills, tips and keys to success!
List of Top 10 Private Equity Firms
Private equity firms are investment managers which invest in private equities of many corporates by following various strategies like leveraged buyout, growth capital, venture capital and many more. The thing is private equity firms are treated as financial sponsors and take a minority position in the operating firm where they invest. Private equity firms are the investors who are responsible to raise pools of capital or funds for equity contributions. But you may think why they do that? They receive a periodic management fee and the share of profits earned for each fund managed.
In this article, we will discuss world’s top 10 private equity firms across the globe. You would get to know their rank, their turnover/revenue and services they offer. The rank has been given according to the volume of the private equity assets of the firm.
Let’s get started.
#1 – Apollo Global Management LLC:
Apollo Global Management LLC is the number one private equity firm in the world in terms of the volume of private equity assets. They are the most sought after private equity firm which values customers more than everything else. They have a great experience of 24 years during which they have added tremendous value to the customers and earned an incredible reputation. They primarily deal with private equity, credit and real estate.
The managing partners in Apollo have been working together for more than 24 years and they have a special team of 353 people who all cater to investment. Their offices range from New York to Chicago to London to Delhi. They value cultural diversity and work as a dynamic team for their clients.
They demand themselves as “contrarian, value-oriented” investors and their work is the evidence for it. Moreover, their team operate from all over the world – from developing to developed country which helps them become one of the most customer-centric private equity firms in the world.
The forte of Blackstone Group LP in their private equity wing is their ability to find the right companies to invest. They don’t only provide capital to the businesses they choose, they also offer bottoms-up strategy which works as a major transformation for the companies. Along with investment they help in operational improvement of lean process, IT optimization, employee health care, leadership development and energy sustainability. They have been serving over 92 companies with over 250 private equity professionals.
For over 30 years they have been their huge client base. They have developed a culture which not only adds value to their internal customers (i.e. employees); rather it also helps clients to get served well. They have great programs for women and veterans and they value all people from all culture. If you ask them what they value most about their culture, they would say relationship. They have been named as the “best place to work” for consecutive three years by Pensions & Investments.
Their major strength is more than 2000 employees in 21 offices. They value diversity and employ more than 570,000 people across the globe.
The primary advantages of working with Carlyle Group are their global network, the operating executives who handle all the transactions, depth of industry expertise and historical data from their vast portfolio. Currently they have been handling total 32 buyout and growth capital funds across six continents and they have presence as one of the largest emerging markets in the world. Since 1990, they have invested in 535 equity transactions and generated over US $66 billion both in the form of realized and unrealized gains.
There are four core areas on which Carlyle Group mainly focuses on – customer satisfaction, brand equity, operational efficiency and workforce strength. But more than anything else what separates Carlyle Group from all other private equity firm is their commitment to sustainability and corporate citizenship. They also believe in responsible investing for which they consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) implications of their investment.
The best part of Carlyle group is not their investment (which is one of the best in volume and number of transactions across the globe), but their realization of being a sustainable investor and offering a diverse culture to its employees where the employees can grow in different dimensions.
KKR & Company LP maintains a unique customer base in the three region-wise industries – Core Amercias Industries, Core European Industries and Core Asian Industries. They are one of the most esteemed private equity partners for 83 companies. GoDaddy, Haier are couple of the companies where they invest. They have mentioned that secret of their success are their deep knowledge of the market and an ability to execute flawlessly on the deals they take up. Moreover they have been serving clients for more than 40 years, thus understand how to add value to their stakeholders and how to stand out in the crowd.
KKR & Company LP has developed a great culture over 40 years in the market. They have seven core values which they demonstrate in their every investment and in dealing with every customer. They are – Teamwork, Integrity, Relationship, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence, and Diversity. As of 31 st December, 2015, KKR & Company LP has a team of over 1200 employees, 370 professionals in over 16 countries in the world.
The best part of KKR & Company LP is that they are as keen to upgrade their knowledge and skills as they are eager to invest in a new private equity fund. Thus they created KKR Global Institute which teaches emerging trends of the investment world to its team.
Ares Management LP is one of the most sought after private equity firms in the world. Their services can broadly be divided into two parts. One is corporate private equity and another is energy infrastructure. They have mentioned that they have “a demonstrated ability to deploy flexible capital”. They have three separate investment teams which serve in North America, Europe and China. Their primary focus is North America and Europe. They have strong franchises to pursue opportunistic, shared-control investment.
Culture of Ares revolves around three basic criteria – being the market leader in what they do, having an experienced team to solve all sorts of issues and problems and having a flexible approach to deal with any kind of crisis if and when they appear. Their 870 employees in offices of US, Europe and Asia have made their human capital diversified and made them one of the best employers to encourage diversity in the work place.
The best part of Ares Management LP is that they are one of the most consistent private equity managers in US with a constant growth in international arena. In North America alone, they have invested in over 25 private equity funds.
#6 – Oaktree Capital Management LP:
Oaktree Capital Management LP is very transparent in their dealings. They simply choose the businesses to invest where their potential for generating profit outweighs the risk involved. They don’t only emphasize on superior performance, they also ensure that the superior performance is achieved with least risk and uncertainty. Their investment philosophy revolves around two things – taking advantage of market inefficiency and narrowing your focus to specialized services so that they can help clients achieve extra-ordinary results.
They are very proud of their culture and they believe in shared vision. They know that no matter whatever position the person is having they work toward achieving a common goal which the organization has set for itself. Moreover they are able to create a culture where the employees can thrive and reach for their highest visions which make them stay in the organization for very long time. They have been operating in 13 countries and in over 18 cities all over the world.
The advantage of Oaktree is its employees. They often say that they are just 23 years old, but their cumulative investment experience is more than 760 years.
#7 – Fortress Investment Group LLC:
Fortress Investment Group LLC is one of the most esteemed investment firms in America and Europe. Their investment philosophy in private equity fund revolves around making control-oriented investments. They typically invest in cash-flow generating, asset-based businesses usually located in Western Europe and Northern America. There are many sectors they invest in – transportation and infrastructure, financial services, gaming, senior living and real estate. The best part of this investment firm is they invest in businesses or situations where other investors overlook or simply don’t want to address. For example, they investment in companies which are suffering from capital markets dislocation, negative market sentiment or financial distress.
The office culture is diverse but they are yet to explore opportunities in the emerging market in Asia. They have few branches in Asia – in Japan, China but they have not developed the market yet. They have a strong community exchange role where they invest a lot of time, money and effort to make their community count. The employees feel lucky to be able to work in such a rich culture and with a company whose one of the core values is giving.
This is what separates Fortress from other investment firms. They have invested over US $3.8 million to more than 700 charities for their commitment to help their community thrive.
Bain Capital is one of the most significant names in the world of private equity. They started in the year 1984 and since then they have been investing in companies that are passionate about growth. Since then they have invested in over 280 companies. They invest in a broad array of investment types, in different business cycles and in various regions of the world. Their core focus is on five sectors – consumer, retain & dining, financial & business services, healthcare, industrial & energy and technology, media and telecom. Before investing any business, they think about the strategic perspective of the business and how they can create value for the business in a way that is not usually followed by the majority.
Their primary focus of the culture is stunning results. Thus while hiring, every employee is expected to extract their best. They are a global organization. They started in 1984 in America. In 2000, they expanded their business to Europe and in 2005 they entered Asia. They have 9 offices in 3 continents.
They have been serving their customers for over 30 years now and their comparative advantage is their ability to differentiate in private equity investment.
With more than two decades of experience TPG Capital LP are now viewed as one of the most reputed investment firms in the world. They have invested more than US $50 billion in more than 150 transactions. They realized that what sets them apart is their ability to look at each transaction or investment with a fresh perspective.
The office culture is quite diverse. They are in America, Europe, Asia and Australia. They work as a team and every transaction they get involved in is an opportunity for the team to grow and to help increase the commitment to execute the shared vision they have.
The best part of TPG is their focus on sustainability and due diligence.
This is one of the most sought after private equity firms in the world. In these last 20 years, Ardian has managed/advised total funds of US $55 billion. Their investment philosophy revolves around three core values – excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship. Ardian has invested in over 130 companies.
Ardian is one stop place for diversity, dynamic culture and extra-ordinary talents. They have 12 offices all over the globe (America, Europe & Asia), 130 investment professionals and 410 plus employees working for them.
They have got several awards for their excellent work in private equity funds. In December, 2015 they got in Private Equity Exchange & Awards 2015, they have received 2 gold awards.
GXG Capital Venture Europe PLC GXG – Another Successful GXG Market Reverse Takeover
As one of the leading firms on GXG Market takeovers, reverse mergers, and listings, we have successfully consulted the market making team in organizing their documentation and due diligence for successful reverse merger.
We congratulate Mr. Wee Guan Tan and consultant RST in the successful entry onto the GXG Markets.
GXG Market Companies for Sale
Currently we have 3 listed GXG shells for sale from companies who currently are seeking relisting their assets on the NYSE Euronext Markets utilizing our consultancy to upgrade their listing and raise capital.
Therefore, we can supply one of the three available companies for purchase for another successful reverse merger!
We are currently consulting on two new reverse mergers on the GXG markets, we hope you make the right choice in working with us if you would like to buy a GXG Shell Company.
In addition, if you would like to list on the NYSE Euronext markets, we will assist in taking you public.
Why do we have GXG shell companies for sale?
Our clients plan on moving from the GXG markets to the NYSE Euronext. We sell their GXG companies to a firm who can use it, and take the funds from the sale of the GXG company and apply it to their firm moving their assets to a fresh listing on the NYSE Euronext Markets. In addition, our broker dealer partner raises the required capital for our clients at a low 6% commission.
Contact us to buy a shell, sell a company, and go public!
Offshore Bank for Sale – Cash Offers Only – Broker Dealer For Sale
We own an Offshore Bank and Broker Dealer started in 2012 with corresponding Banks, an ISIN, Telex, Swift capabilities, depository accounts, trading accounts as a Broker Dealer, as a Class B Bank.
The Bank can operate as a broker dealer, an investment Bank, an underwriter, a custodian, Forex Trading accounts, all services you would expect from a Bank. The Bank has underwriten bond offerings, securities, and registrations within London, Europe, and Africa in general, and has been accepted as such.
Cash Offers are being accepted up until 12 am October 1 of which the buyer will be chosen, or the first buyer to accept our offering price. Therefore, if you are interested, contact us immediately.
Contact [email protected] for more information about this offer.
IFXBG Limited Withdraws Membership from GXG Markets and Appoints RST Capital as Client Sponsor
For Immediate Release
(Special Message: If you are looking to list on the GXG Markets UK, the best broker dealer to contact is RST Capital, www.rstcapital.com or email [email protected] Effective immediately, IFXBG will send all listings to RST Capital for the GXG Markets.)
For Immediate Release March 18 th 2013. On 6 th February 2013 IFXBG Limited was issued with a notice that their membership of the GXG exchange had been suspended pending a review by GXG Markets’ Regulatory Team.
During the review process, IFXBG Limited asked for assurances related to the status of the GXG Markets as having been passported into the UK, that the sophisticated investor stock exchange “GXG First Quote” has sufficient safeguards to ensure the investors within the First Quote where “sophisticated” under UK Law and EU, and that these items of which IFXBG had been operating under in good faith of GXG representations be confirmed. GXG Markets First Quote operates as a UK unregulated stock exchange under the auspice of a sophisticated investor market.
Without the assurances, and the recent decline of registrars within the UK to work with GXG companies, IFXBG Limited has decided that GXG Firms are not the profile of firms or exchange for IFXBG Limited to be working directly with in the UK Markets.
IFXBG Limited has therefore withdrawn membership on the advice of our UK compliance which has been accepted by the GXG Markets on this basis.
All IFXBG clients sponsored on the Exchange have been given 30 days’ notice to sign-up with RST Capital or find another sponsoring broker dealer.
IFXBG Limited is no longer a member of the GXG Markets, and has been terminated effective immediately by IFXBG Limited.
If you are looking to list your firm on the GXG Markets, please contact RST Capital www.rstcapital.com, [email protected] RST Capital is the exclusive broker dealer working with IFXBG to assist clients interested in going public on the GXG Markets.
IFXBG Limited will assist your firm to upgrade to London Stock Exchange, Frankfurt, New York Stock Exchange, Irish Stock Exchange, and various African Stock Exchanges as designated by license. Contact IFXBG at [email protected] if you would like to list on a regulated high volume market in 30 days.
Upgrade your GXG Listing to a full London Stock Exchange Listing!
The GXG Markets First Quote has been an interesting stepping stone for equity for new SME firms, however, the platform that remains the leading exchange and trading platform within the UK is the London Stock Exchange.
Recently, many firms have been enticed to upgrade to the GXG MTF or MAIN quotation, which is recognized on the Berlin Exchange (Not the Frankfurt Stock Exchange)
Moving to the MTF Markets is a simple 7,500 GBP Information Memorandum developed by IFXBG (www.ifxbg.com) and for dual listing on Berlin, only 3,000 euro. It is a cheap method to utilize IFXBG to dual list onto the Berlin, but we believe the market is still more suitable on the London Stock Exchange.
As one of the leading listing consortiums on the GXG, IFXBG has acted as advisor to list the largest number of firms, however, the GXG markets is still in its early stages. The trading platform from a broker to broker market versus clearing system has made trading cumbersome and for firms who would like “high volume” trading, the London Stock Exchange Listings are a superior choice. As a member firm with access to the application and uploading of prospectus documents and listings on the London Stock Exchange, IFXBG can appropriately move companies from the GXG First Quote and onto the London Stock Exchange.
The London Stock Exchange provides a venue for attracting:
– Canadian investors as a linked exchange with many TSX listings and investors
– US Investors, especially institutional who CAN trade the exchange, unlike the current GXG markets where there are no US platforms actively running at this time for the exception of offshore firms
– German investors, especially since LSE can be dual listed into Berlin AND Frankfurt
– Asian Investors who’s platforms trade the LSE and recognized the London Stock Exchange as the “leading exchange” in London
We believe as advisors, the next best step for your firm is to use IFXBG to list onto the London Stock Exchange immediately, this process can take 4 – 8 weeks for prepared companies. The fees are close to the same one would expect from moving up to the regulated markets in the GXG or other such exchanges, but the results are often better.
For the best advice on international stock exchanges, global stock exchanges, and investment, contact [email protected]
Listing Fees of our firm for comparison to others:
GXG Listings – 15,000 – 25,000
London Stock Exchange Listings – 20,000 to 100,000 depending on market capitalization
Information Memorandums – 7,500 GBP
Prospectus Documents – 15,000 GBP
Berlin Dual Listings – 3,000 euro
Frankfurt Dual Listings – 5,000 euro
We are the leaders in listing companies on OTC Markets, Quotation Boards, and Entry Level Stock Exchanges! Don’t hesitate and get the best advice possible today! [email protected]
IFXBG can successfully assist in listing firms on the Frankfurt Exchange, London Exchange, GXG, OTC, JSE, TSX, CIS, BSE, and several more exchanges as professional advisors! We are awaiting your questions and give free evaluations of suitability for all Exchanges.
GXG Shells for Sale – GXG Markets best alternative to Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Liquidity, and Trading
GXG Shell for Sale- GXG Markets best alternative for Frankfurt Stock Exchange
The Frankfurt Stock Exchange will delist all of the FQB companies December 15th this week on the basis they have not filed prospectus documents and or been upgraded to the Entry Standard of the Deutsche Bourse.
The quickly growing GXG Markets within the UK and Denmark is the ideal alternative for relisting the Frankfurt listed companies. However, the GXG Markets admission closes Monday Dec. 17th for Christmas and admissions will reopen the first week of January.
For many Frankfurt listed firms, this may not leave them enough time to list on the GXG Markets before being delisted. In this case, the best option is buying a GXG Listed shell company.
There are over 12 SPAC companies listed on the GXG Markets that are looking for viable acquisitions and mergers. These firms will immediately enable Frankfurt listed companies to become GXG Listed companies before Christmas.
Due to the high-volume of applications to the GXG markets, your best option at this time is to buy a GXG listed shell. Contact [email protected] to purchase a GXG shell today.
GXG UK- Does the GXG Markets have liquidity? Listing on the GXG Markets
Many of the Frankfurt listed firms that had trading and liquidity issues on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange have asked whether the GXG markets have liquidity. With example companies listed on the GXG like US Oil & Gas PLC, and various other trading firms, the liquidity within the market exists at the GXG. However, the key components to having liquidity within the markets are:
– Utilizing a Broker Dealer such as RST Capital (www.rstcapital.com) to deposit your GXG listed shares
– Utilizing and taking advantage of the Thomson Reuters subscription benefits for GXG listed company at the annual rate of only 2,000 GBP per annum
– Utilizing Proactive Investors, InvestorHub, and PR Web for international exposure
– Utilize the top corporate advisors and sponsors on the GXG Markets (http://www.ifxbg.com)
– Ensure your company has a third party valuation, financials, and possibly an IM or Prospectus posted on its website
– Have a well-designed and worded website that emphasizes the real value of the company, cashflow, assets, projects, and potential. You may consider linking this with a “social media” marketing campaign as well, by firms like http://www.guerillasmo.com
This combination of market makers, sophisticated investors, public relations, online exposure, compliance professionals, and social media allows for the success and liquidity of a company on any market. Whether it’s the GXG Markets or Frankfurt FSE Listings the only way people garner liquidity is by actively developing your business. Simply listing a firm doesn’t get liquidity, you need the full above strategy and players to take advantage of a GXG Markets listing.
The GXG Markets is now growing in the number of global shareholders and investors it has with 18 applications from Frankfurt Quotation Board companies moving. With these listings, they bring thousands of global investors to the GXG Markets. By the end of January, over 10,000 shareholders will be introduced to the GXG Markets merely from the application of these firms to the GXG and their current shareholder base. As more Frankfurt Quotation Board companies move to the GXG, liquidity will likely increase.
If you are going to list now on the GXG Markets, then you should be contacting [email protected] for a quick listing or to purchase a shell company listed on the GXG.
GXG UK: Special pricing for Frankfurt Listed firms moving to the GXG Markets, LSE, or PLUS Markets
If you are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and want to move to another European Exchange that is tradable for your shareholders, you should be considering the GXG Markets by going to (http://www.gxguk.com)
The GXG OTC Markets does not require a “prospectus” therefore Open Market First Quotation listings can easily convert their listing to the new exchange. The following is what we can offer you on the GXG Markets:
- Due diligence and sponsorship of your company onto the GXG Markets, Stuttgart, and London Stock Exchange
- Access to an FSA regulated Financial Advisor for the UK Markets for equity placements through IFXBG http://www.ifxbg.com
- Access to Trading through the International stock broker RST Capital (www.rstcapital.com)
- Access to a Luxembourg approved securitization company for bond and debt placements
- Access to prospectus and information memorandum writers
With our professional team, we can list firms on GXG, London Stock Exchange, PLUS markets, Frankfurt Entry Standard, Euronext, and Luxembourg.
Our consortium has over 10 billion euro in financing available of which qualified listing clients can access our Bank. Our firm owns a registered Bank, a registered Brokerage House, a UK Financial Advisory regulated by the FSA, and a team of Lawyers and Audiors who work for you and guide you through the process.
Find-out why the GXG Markets is one of the hottest, fastest, easiest listing market for SME’s trying to go public in Europe. Get a free Pre-Valuation on the value of your company and a Free due-diligence to ensure your firm can list!
If you are looking to trade shares on the GXG markets, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, London Stock Ex
Announcement New 5 Star rated Penny Stock Newsletter Legendary Stocks by OTC Listings Authority
November 7th 2012 Announcement by OTC Listings
OTC Listings (http://www.otclistings.com) has ranked the new US Legendary Stocks Newsletter (http://www.legendarystocks.com) with 5 stars out of 5 for their last month notifications.
“The reason why we ranked this penny stock website 5 out of 5 is because they gave us the full contact information of their analyst William Chang, the newsletter is hosted from Hong Kong where the writer resides, and their last 4 hot stock tips all exceeded our expectations. We have received a copy of the business plan and disclosures from their next two tips, and the amount of information provided you could not even pay for. This is a great newsletter, one of the few real ones for a perfect score.” says Mark Bragg
Other stocks newsletters ranked by OTC Listings:
- 123WealthQuest Wilmington DE
- 24-7 Stock Alert Boston MA
- 365 News Media Team New York NY
- 500PCT N/A N/A
- Access Wallstreet N/A N/A
- Actual Gains Los Angeles CA
- Agoracom N/A N/A
- Agressive Stocks Scottsdale AZ
- Aida King Vancouver Canada
- Alist Stocks N/A N/A
- All about trends San Jose CA
- All Star Fund Trader Austin TX
- All Star Investor Austin TX
- AllPennyStocks Mississauga ON
- AlphaPennyStock Nashua NH
- AlphaTrade N/A N/A
- Alternative Energy Picks N/A N/A
- Anonymous Penny Stocks N/A MA
- AnotherWinningTrade Houston TX
- Apex Pennystocks N/A N/A
- Aquiline Group Maitland FL
- AtomicPennyStocks Franklin MA
- AtomicTrades Dallas TX
- Awesome Stocks Belize City Belize
- AwesomePennyStocks Grandville MI
- BabyBulls Del Mar CA
- Barchart Chicago IL
- Beacon Equity Research Tyler TX
- Best Hot Penny Stocks N/A N/A
- Best Microcap Stock Houston TX
- Best Penny Alerts N/A N/A
- BestDamnPennyStocks Spring Valley CA
- BestFreePennyAlerts Boise ID
- BestOtc Las Vegas NV
- BestPennyStockCentral Indiana PA
- BestPennyStocksNow Pittsburgh PA
- Bestpicksever Mississauga ON
- BestTopPennyStocksNow Indiana PA
- Big Gains Report N/A N/A
- Big Mining Stocks Dallas TX
- Big Oil Stocks Austin TX
- BioSolar Newsletter Santa Clarita CA
- BioTech’s Best Carson City NV
- Bird Gang Stocks Brooklyn NY
- Blaque Capital Stocks Alta Loma CA
- BloombergPennyStocks Boca Raton FL
- Bloomfield Investment Club N/A N/A
- BloomMoney N/A N/A
- Boardcentral N/A N/A
- Bold Stocks McKinney TX
- BouncePlays Dallas TX
- Bourbon and Bayonets Baltimore MD
- Breakaway Stocks N/A N/A
- Breaking Bulls South Orange NJ
- Breakout Investments N/A N/A
- Breakout Pennystocks Fairport NY
- BreakthroughStocks.net Webster NY
- Brenda Creedo N/A N/A
- Brian Holden Las Vegas NV
- BridgeIR N/A N/A
- Broker Adviser Washington DC
- Bull in Advantage Rochester NY
- Bull Ventures Vancouver BC
- Bull Warrior Stocks Grand Rapids MI
- Bulldog Reporter Oakland CA
- Bullish Bankers Gardena CA
- BullRally Fountain Valley CA
- Bulls Eye Microcaps Skokie Il
- Bullseyestox Houston TX
- BullStockAlerts Miami Gardens FL
- Buttonwood Club Boca Raton FL
- Buying penny stocks N/A N/A
- BUYINS.NET N/A N/A
- Buzz Stocks Irvine CA
- Cabot Wealth Salem MA
- Caesar’s Penny Stocks Istanbul Turkey
- Canadian Microcap Report New York NY
- Capital Street Group N/A N/A
- Capitalgainz N/A N/A
- Cash Cow Stocks N/A N/A
- CashMoneyPlays Boca Raton FL
- CenturyStocks N/A N/A
- Ceocast News New York NY
- ChartAdvisor Edmonton AB
- ChartPoppers Vancouver BC
- Chasing Stocks Beverly Hills CA
- Chatter Box Stocks Belize City Belize
- China Vesting Changping Town, Dongguan Guangdong
- ChinaReport2010 Dallas TX
- Circadian Group N/A N/A
- CitronResearch Beverly Hills CA
- ClubPennyStocks Boca Raton FL
- CME Group Chicago IL
- Coattail Investor Edmonton AB
- Cohen Research Group N/A N/A
- CollegeStock Scottsdale AZ
- Company Reporter N/A N/A
- Complete Growth Investor Marfa TX
- Contrarian Press Del Mar CA
- CoolPennyStocks Fountain Valley CA
- Corporate Profile Media N/A N/A
- Crazy Stock Picks N/A N/A
- CrazyPennyStocks Jersey City NJ
- Crowflight Vancouver BC
- CrushTheStreet Glendora CA
- CRWEFinance Las Vegas NV
- CRWEPicks Las Vegas NV
- CRWESelect Las Vegas NV
- CRWEWallStreet Las Vegas NV
- Daily Market Beat N/A N/A
- Daily Markets Chicago IL
- Daily Profit Richmond VT
- Daily Stocks New York NY
- Daily Wealth Baltimore MD
- Damn Good Penny Picks Cambridge MA
- David Cohen New York NY
- David Peltier New York NY
- Daytrader Picks N/A N/A
- Dividend Opportunities Austin TX
- DrStockPick Las Vegas NV
- Dubai Penny Stocks Boston MA
- Dynamic Wealth Report Scottsdale AZ
- Eagle Financial Publications Richmond VT
- EagleStockPlays South Houston TX
- Early Bird Stocks N/A N/A
- Early to Rise Baltimore MD
- Eastwind Research Fort Lauderdale FL
- Eco Stocks Austin TX
- Elite Stock Promotions Colton CA
- Elite Traders N/A N/A
- ElitePennyStocks Fort Lauderdale FL
- Email Stock Picks Ontario CA
- Emerging Markets London UK
- EmergingGrowth Setauket NY
- Energy and Capital Phoenix AZ
- Epic Stock Picks New York NY
- Equities Magazine N/A N/A
- Everyday Pennies Newsletter Acton MT
- Exceptional Picks Gibraltar
- Explicit Penny Picks Newark DE
- Explosivegoldplays N/A N/A
- ExplosivePennyPicks N/A N/A
- EXPRESS Alerts N/A N/A
- Fast Money Plays Chicago IL
- Fast Moving Stock Brooklyn NY
- Featured Profiles Indiana PA
- FeedBlitz Sudbury MA
- FeedTheBull N/A N/A
- Finance Observer N/A N/A
- First Alert Stocks N/A N/A
- Five Star Stock Picks Brooklyn NY
- FNNO Newsletters New York NY
- Forbes New York NY
- Forex Trading Blog New York NY
- Frank Baldoria N/A N/A
- Franks Penny Stocks New York NY
- Free Hot Penny Stocks Windsor ON
- Free Investment Report Newark DE
- Free Penny Alerts Newark DE
- Free Penny Pix N/A N/A
- Free Trade Picks Lexington KY
- FRT Alerts Lake Forest CA
- Future Source Chicago IL
- FutureGems N/A N/A
- FutureMoneyTrends Glendora CA
- Galantas Gold Corporation N/A N/A
- GBS Alerts Beaverton OR
- GeniusPennyStocks N/A N/A
- Gladiator Stocks Newark DE
- Global Equity Report Boston MA
- Global Investment Alert Clearwater FL
- Global Market Media N/A N/A
- Gold & Energy Advisor Boca Raton FL
- Gold & Energy Newsletter N/A N/A
- Gold and Energy Advisor N/A N/A
- Gold and Energy Options N/A N/A
- Gold World N/A N/A
- Goldmine Penny Stocks Boca Raton FL
- GorillaStockTrades Newark DE
- GorillaTrades N/A N/A
- GotStocks Scottsdale AZ
- GotStockTips Scottsdale AZ
- Grass Roots Research N/A N/A
- Green Bull Advisory Beaverton OR
- Green Bull Stocks Gibraltar
- Green Chip Review Phoenix AZ
- Green Chip Stocks N/A N/A
- Green Energy Stocks Scottsdale AZ
- Green Star Energies Arlington TX
- Greenbackers N/A N/A
- Growing Stocks Reports New York NY
- GrowthStockPick Carson City NV
- GusherStocks Indiana PA
- Hawk Associates Key Largo FL
- Hayden IR Phoenix AZ
- HeroPennyStocks Ladyville Belize City Belize
- HEROSTOCKS North Chili NY
- Hidden Values Alert Brooklyn NY
- HiddenGemStocks Miami Beach FL
- HighRollerAlert Atlanta GA
- Hit and Run Candle Sticks Springfield MO
- HoleinOneStocks Grandville MI
- Home Run Stocks Scottsdale AZ
- Hot Gold Pick N/A N/A
- Hot St0ck Ace Boca Raton FL
- Hot Stock Profits Orlando FL
- HotBestPennyStocks Indiana PA
- HotMicrocap Stocks N/A N/A
- HotOTC Fountain Valley CA
- HotOTCBuzz Rumson NJ
- HotOTCChina Red Bank NJ
- HotOTCPicks Red Bank NJ
- HotPennyInvest Rumson NJ
- HotPennyStocksNow N/A N/A
- HotPennyStocksToday Indiana PA
- HotShotStocks Wheeling IL
- HotStockCafe Lapeer MI
- HotStockChat Crumpler NC
- Hotstocked Sofia City BG
- HotStockProfits Boca Raton FL
- HotStocksPenny Indiana PA
- HotTopPennyStocks Indiana PA
- HowtoBuyandTrade N/A N/A
- Hyper Growth Stock Montreal QC
- Illuminati Stocks N/A N/A
- Inbox Stocks N/A N/A
- Industrial Nanotech N/A N/A
- Infostock Vancouver BC
- Insane Pennies Wilmington DE
- Insane Stocks Boca Raton FL
- InsideBulls Miami FL
- InsideMove N/A N/A
- Insider Fortunes Davie FL
- Insider Wealth Alert Brooklyn NY
- InsidersLab Richmond BC
- International Monetary Newport Beach CA
- Invest with an Edge Austin TX
- Investment U Baltimore MD
- InvestmentDailyNews New York NY
- InvestmentHouse Evergreen CO
- Investopedia N/A N/A
- Investor Ideas Point Roberts WA
- Investor News Rochester NY
- Investor News Source Rochester NY
- Investor Solutions Miami FL
- Investor Spec Sheet East Quogue NY
- Investor’s Insight N/A N/A
- Investor-Advantage North Salem NY
- InvestorGuide N/A N/A
- Investorplace Lancaster PA
- Investors Alley New York NY
- Investors Chat Room Brooklyn NY
- Investors Hub N/A N/A
- Investors Online Bell Wilmington DE
- Investors Underground Sun Valley NV
- InvestorSoup Tyler TX
- InvestorsVoice Athens TX
- IRGnews Alert New York NY
- Ironman Stock N/A N/A
- iStockAnalyst Salem OR
- ItsAllBull.net Ville St-Laurent QC
- Jackpot Penny Stocks Cedar Park TX
- JackpotStock Picks Omaha NE
- Jason Bond Tyler TX
- Javan King Vancouver Canada
- Jim Cramer New York NY
- Juicy Stock Picks Colton CA
- JumpingPennyStocks Rumson NJ
- Kappa Trade Las Vegas NV
- Kevin Mahar Midland MI
- KillerPennyStocks Newark DE
- KnockOutPennyStocks Fort lauderdale FL
- KO PENNY STOCKS Fort lauderdale FL
- La Jolla IPO, Inc. La Jolla CA
- La Quinta Resources Vancouver BC
- Lake Media Group N/A N/A
- Lebed.biz Oakland NJ
- Leeb’s Market Forecast New York City NY
- Legend Power System N/A N/A
- Legend Power Systems N/A N/A
- LevelStock Randolph MA
- Light Speed Stocks Oklahoma City OK
- LightningStockPicks Tyler TX
- Liquid Pennies North Chili NY
- Liquid Stock Report N/A N/A
- LiquidTycoon Dallas TX
- London Irvine Report Tilehurst Reading
- Louis Navellier Lancaster PA
- Luna Gold Vancouver BC
- Lydian International St Helier Jersey
- Mad Pennies Boca Raton FL
- MadMoneyAlerts Wilmington DE
- MadPennyStocks Fountain Valley CA
- Magic Penny Stocks N/A N/A
- MajorPennyStocks Cary NC
- Making Money Alert Washington DC
- Market Edge N/A N/A
- Market FN Evergreen CO
- Market Pulse Atlanta GA
- Market Return Penfield NY
- Market Wrap Daily Edgewater NJ
- MarketDNA El Segundo CA
- Marketgainer Vancouver BC
- MarketWatch South Brunswick NJ
- marketwirepress Kathleen FL
- MarketWireStocks Pompano Beach FL
- Marlin & Associates N/A N/A
- Mega Stock Alerts Newark NJ
- Mega Stock Picks St. Paul MN
- Melburn Richman Advisory Montreal Quebec
- Micro Cap Momentum Coral Gables FL
- Micro Cap Reports Houston TX
- MicroCap Gems Chicago IL
- Microcap Money N/A N/A
- MicroCap Press N/A N/A
- Microcap Wire N/A N/A
- MicroCapAlerts Webster NY
- MicrocapAlliance Newport Beach CA
- MicrocapVoice Irvine CA
- MicroStockProfit Tyler TX
- Milestone Capital Marketing Cranston RI
- Millennium-Traders Satellite Beach FL
- Mina Mar Marketing Group Mississauga Ontario
- MissionIR Atlanta GA
- Momentum Alert N/A N/A
- Momentum Hunter Pompano Beach FL
- Momentum Trades East Windsor Hill CT
- MomentumPlayerz N/A N/A
- MomentumTrades East Windsor Hill CT
- Money and Markets Jupiter FL
- Money Morning Baltimore MD
- Money Tree Stock Picks Denver CO
- MoneyTV N/A N/A
- Monster Stock Alerts Peabody MA
- Monster Stocks Dallas TX
- Monster Stox Montreal Quebec
- MonsterStocksPicks Huntington Beach CA
- Mr. Liquid Peabody MA
- MW Market Movers N/A N/A
- MyBestStockAlerts Sayani Road Mumbai
- Mybeststockpicks New York NY
- MyBestStockSnips Mumbai New York
- NanoCap Gems Roseville CA
- Navellier Growth Lancaster PA
- Nebula Stocks Oklahoma City OK
- Newsworthy Team New York City NY
- Nickel Stock Pick Freehold NJ
- NicksPennyPicks Indiana PA
- NYC Marketing, Inc Leander 78646
- NYStockReport Armonk NY
- Oakshire Investment Research Baltimore MD
- Oakshire News Bulletin Baltimore MD
- Oakshire Penny Pick Bulletin Baltimore MD
- Obscure Stocks Tortola BVI
- Obsidian Financial Miami FL
- Ocean Point Stocks N/A N/A
- OFinancialInc Setaulet NY
- Oil and Gas Picks Wylie TX
- OnTheMar N/A N/A
- Open Water Investments Fort Lauderdale FL
- OrbitStocks N/A N/A
- OTC Advisors Webster NY
- OTC All Stars New York NY
- OTC Genius N/A N/A
- OTC Hotline N/A N/A
- OTC Markets Group N/A N/A
- OTC Mega Stock Picks N/A N/A
- OTC News Reporter N/A N/A
- OTC Showcase N/A N/A
- OTC Stock Review N/A N/A
- OTC-Investor N/A N/A
- OTCeNews Randolph MA
- OTCJournal N/A N/A
- OTCMagic Las Vegas NV
- OTCMarketAlerts Wilmington DE
- OTCMarketBulls Wilmington DE
- OTCNewsAlerts Rumson NJ
- OTCPennyPicks Red Bank NJ
- OTCPicks Prosper TX
- OTCReporter Rumson NJ
- OTCSHUB Dearborn MI
- Otcstockexchange Webster NY
- OTCStockReporter N/A N/A
- OTCtipReporter Saint Cloud FL
- OTCWinners N/A N/A
- OurHotStockPicks N/A N/A
- Ox of Wallstreet Newark DE
- Paradise Penny Stocks Pompano Beach FL
- Paragon Financial Limited Tsimshatsui Kowloon HK
- Paragon Financial Report Tsimshatsui, Kowloon HK
- ParamountEquityResearch Henderson NV
- Partner Investor Alerts Armonk NY
- Penny Chase Chicago IL
- Penny Doctor Jericho NY
- Penny Explorer Wylie TX
- Penny Kings N/A N/A
- Penny Lane Reports Fort lauderdale FL
- Penny Picker Grand Prairie TX
- Penny Picks N/A N/A
- Penny Psycho N/A N/A
- Penny Sleuth New York NY
- Penny Stock Advice Baltimore MD
- Penny Stock Alley New Jersey NJ
- Penny Stock Beats N/A N/A
- Penny Stock Bonus N/A NY
- Penny Stock Cabbie N/A N/A
- Penny Stock Circle Charleston SC
- Penny Stock Craze Tyler TX
- Penny Stock Explosion Boston MA
- Penny Stock Farm N/A NY
- Penny Stock Finder Tyler TX
- Penny Stock Newsletter Plantation FL
- Penny Stock Pros Charleston SC
- Penny Stock Pulse Grand Prairie TX
- Penny Stock Rally N/A N/A
- Penny Stock Rumble N/A N/A
- Penny Stock Train N/A N/A
- Penny Stocks Expert Belize City Belize
- Penny Stocks Profile Stuart FL
- Penny Stocks Psychic Jacksonville FL
- Penny Stocks VIP Montreal Quebec
- Penny Wizards N/A N/A
- PennyAuthority N/A N/A
- Pennybuster N/A N/A
- PennyInvest Fountain Valley CA
- PennyOmega Las Vegas NV
- Pennypic Boca Raton FL
- PennyPlayersClub Wilmington DE
- PennyStock MarketBulls Omaha NE
- PennyStock PayCheck New York NY
- PennyStockAce Toronto Alberta
- PennyStockAlertCity Randolph MA
- PennyStockBets N/A N/A
- PennystockBullreport New York NY
- PennyStockBuyers Newark DE
- PennyStockClub Charleston SC
- PennyStockDayTrades Ft. Lauderdale FL
- PennyStockDD Summerside PEI
- PennyStockGains Belize City Belize
- PennyStockInformant Port Saint Lucie FL
- PennyStockLive Tyler TX
- PennyStockLocks Verona NJ
- Pennystockmania N/A N/A
- PennyStockMoneyTrain Dallas N/A
- Pennystocknet N/A N/A
- PennyStockNewsletter.info Plantation FL
- PennyStockPerfection Henderson NV
- PennyStockPickAlert Dallas TX
- PennyStockPickReport Dallas TX
- PennyStockPipeline Setauket NY
- PennyStockPower Palm Beach FL
- PennyStockProfessor Penns Park PA
- PennyStockProfitz Miami Beach FL
- PennyStockPromo Roseville CA
- PennyStockRewards Tampa FL
- PennyStockRumors Middletown DE
- PennyStocks123 Singapore Singapore
- PennyStocks411 Port Saint Lucie FL
- PennyStockScholar Saint Cloud FL
- PennyStockShark New York NY
- PennyStocksUniverse Belize City Belize
- PennyStockTicket Cincinnati OH
- Pennystocktweeters Pompano Beach FL
- PennyStockVideos Dallas TX
- PennyStockVille Fountain Valley CA
- PennyToBuck Las Vegas NV
- PennyTrader Wylie TX
- PenStox N/A N/A
- Perfect Penny Stocks New York NY
- Peter Yun Jersey City NJ
- Phillip Knight Denver CO
- Pick Alerts Las Vegas NV
- PickPennyStocks New York NY
- PicksThatMove Ville St-Laurent Quebec
- Pink Investors Paris France
- Pink Sheet Alert Pompano Beach FL
- Pinnacle Stocks Delta BC
- PinnacleDigest Delta BC
- Pitbull Investor N/A N/A
- Pitching Well N/A N/A
- PlanetPennies N/A N/A
- Power Penny Plays N/A NY
- PowerPennyStocks Las Vegas NV
- Pre Promotion Stocks Manhattan NY
- Preferred Penny Stocks Ladyville Belize City Belize
- Premium Stock Picks Las Vegas NV
- PremiumPennyPicks Henderson NV
- Princeton Research Las Vegas NV
- PrlInvest N/A N/A
- Pro-Edge Toronto ON
- Proactivecrg N/A N/A
- Prof. Stocks Newark NJ
- Profit Confidential New York NY
- ProMarketLive Las Vegas NV
- PS 411 Port Saint Lucie FL
- PS Informant Port Saint Lucie FL
- Pumps and Dumps N/A N/A
- Purely Penny Stocks Middle Village NY
- QStocks Scottsdale AZ
- QSTwits Scottsdale AZ
- QualityStocks.com Setauket NY
- Quick-Investments N/A N/A
- Raging Stocks N/A N/A
- RagingStock Bull Omaha NE
- RedChip N/A N/A
- Research Driven Investor New York NY
- RockingStocks.com Indiana PA
- Samantha Westin New York NY
- Savvy Stock Picks Pleasant Hill CA
- Schaeffer’s Austin TX
- School Of Stocks Newark NJ
- Secret Stock Club Brooklyn NY
- SecretPennyStocks Grandville MI
- Select Penny Stocks Ladyville Belize City Belize
- SeriousTraders Scottsdale AZ
- ShamrockCap N/A N/A
- ShamrockStocks Webster NY
- Shaun Gazzara Las Vegas NV
- ShazamStocks Palm Beach FL
- Sign Up Stocks White Plains NY
- Signature Stocks Little Falls NJ
- Silicon Investor N/A N/A
- SimplyBestPennyStocks Charlestown Nevis
- Skylab Global Investments Omaha NE
- Slamdunk Stocks N/A N/A
- Slamdunkpennystocks Sedona AZ
- Sling-Shot-Stocks Vancouver BC
- Small Cap Insight N/A Afghanistan
- SmallCap Fortunes N/A N/A
- SmallCap Network Bonita CA
- SmallCap Pulse N/A N/A
- SmallCap.net N/A N/A
- SmallCapAllStars Las Vegas NV
- SmallCapInvestor Richmond VT
- SmallCapInvestorDaily Saint Cloud FL
- SmallCapReview Winston-Salem NC
- SmallCapSociety New York NY
- SmallCapStockPlays Boca Raton FL
- SmallCapVoice Lago Vista TX
- SmallMovesBigGains Fresno CA
- Smart Business Investing Germantown MD
- Smart Penny Stocks Austin TX
- SmartPennyInvest Rumson NJ
- SmarTrend Newsletters New York NY
- Special Penny Stocks Belize City Belize
- SpeculatingStocks Pittsburgh PA
- Speedy Penny Stocks N/A N/A
- Squawk Box Stocks Belize City Belize
- Stealth Stocks Brooklyn NY
- SteroidStocks Webster NY
- Stock Announcements Malmo Kowloon
- Stock Brain North Chili NY
- Stock Castle Road Town BVI
- Stock Digest Report New York NY
- Stock Edge Manhattan NY
- Stock Equator N/A N/A
- Stock exploder New York NY
- Stock Front Runners N/A NY
- Stock Legends Scottsdale AZ
- Stock Market Authority N/A N/A
- Stock Movers Daily Wilmington DE
- Stock Preacher Tyler TX
- Stock Professors New York NY
- Stock Profile Port Washington NY
- Stock Research Newsletter Houston TX
- Stock Roach Tyler TX
- Stock Rocket N/A N/A
- Stock Snips N/A N/A
- Stock Source Carson City NV
- Stock Spike Newark DE
- Stock Stars Huntington Beach CA
- Stock Tips N/A N/A
- Stock Trader N/A N/A
- Stock traders chat Coventry RI
- Stock Twiter Las Vegas NV
- Stock Watch Alert New York NY
- StockAlertCity Randolph MA
- StockBeats Scottsdale AZ
- StockBomb Newark NJ
- StockEgg Fountain Valley CA
- StockGuru McKinney TX
- StockHideout Tyler TX
- StockHotTips Las Vegas NV
- Stockhouse News Blast Vancouver BC
- Stockhunter.us North Chili NY
- StockLockandLoad Newark NJ
- StockMarketNewsAlert Boca Raton FL
- StockMarketQuote.us N/A N/A
- StockMister New York City NY
- StockNewscast N/A N/A
- stocknewscoverage N/A N/A
- StockOrange Frisco TX
- Stockoutlaws N/A N/A
- Stockpalooza Chula Vista CA
- StockPick.pro Carson City NV
- StockPicks N/A N/A
- Stockpicktrading Montreal Quebec
- StockRich Fountain Valley CA
- StockRockandRoll Newark NJ
- StockRod Randolph MA
- StockRun Buford GA
- StockRunway Massapequa NY
- Stocks in the Spotlight N/A N/A
- Stocks That Move Boston MA
- StocksFor2010 Indiana PA
- StocksGoneWild Brooklyn NY
- StocksJournal N/A N/A
- StocksToBuyNow Scottsdale AZ
- Stocktalkjournal N/A N/A
- Stocktamer Miami FL
- StockTiger N/A N/A
- StockTips N/A N/A
- StockTwits Coronado CA
- StockUpTicks Irvine CA
- StockVest N/A N/A
- Stockwire Austin TX
- StraightStocks Atlanta GA
- Stratospheric Stocks Richmond BC
- StreetAlerts Evergreen CO
- StreetAuthority Daily Austin TX
- StreetAuthority Financial Austin TX
- StreetInsider Birmingham MI
- Streetwise Reports Petaluma CA
- StrongBuyAlert N/A N/A
- Super OTC Stocks N/A N/A
- Super Penny Stock N/A N/A
- Super Stock Investor Boca Raton FL
- Super Stock Picker Lachine QC
- SuperBirdStocks Toronto Alberta
- SuperHotPennyStocks Dallas TX
- SupermaxStocks Chicago IL
- SuperNovaStockPicks Dallas TX
- SuperStockHunter Reno NV
- SuperStockTweet N/A N/A
- SuperStoxAlerts N/A N/A
- TaglichBrothers N/A N/A
- Taipan Daily Frederick MD
- TalkingStocks N/A N/A
- Tech24 Tyler TX
- Teresa “Terri” Frey Lapeer MI
- Terrific Stocks Scottsdale AZ
- Terry’s Tips Winooski VT
- The Best Newsletters Evergreen CO
- The Bull Exchange N/A N/A
- The Bull Report Austin TX
- The Capital Report Dallas TX
- The Cervelle Group Altamonte Springs FL
- The Complete Investor N/A N/A
- The Equities Group N/A N/A
- The Global Guru Washington DC
- The Green Baron Evergreen CO
- The Growth Stock Wire Baltimore MD
- The Momentum Traders Network Saint Petersburg FL
- The Motley Fool Alexandria VA
- The New Stock Idea Freehold NJ
- The Online Investor N/A N/A
- The Ox of Wallstreet Newark DE
- The Oxen Group Lake Forest IL
- The Penny Stock Alert N/A N/A
- The Penny Stock Bull Houston TX
- The Penny Stock Genius Newark NJ
- The PennyBin Kelowna BC
- The Siri.biz Team Henderson NV
- The Stock Analyzer Austin TX
- The Stock Brainiac Wilmington DE
- The Stock Detective West Palm Beach FL
- The Stock Enthusiast New York NY
- The Stock Genius N/A N/A
- The Stock Prophet Sea Bright NJ
- The Stock Psycho New York NJ
- The Stock Scout Charleston SC
- The Street New York NY
- The Street Beat Dallas TX
- The Trading Report New York NY
- The Tycoon Report Delray Beach FL
- The Upturn Stock South Boston MA
- TheMicrocapNews Winter Garden FL
- TheNextHotStock Setauket NY
- THEOTCBBLIST Miami Beach FL
- ThePennyPlay Buford GA
- Thepennystockpicks Windsor ON
- TheStockAdvisor East Quogue NY
- TheStockBull Houston TX
- TheStockWizards.net Boca Raton FL
- TheStreet Advertiser NewYork NY
- TheSUBWAY Miami FL
- TheTradingReport NewYork NY
- Timothy Sykes Hamden CT
- Tiny Gems Scottsdale AZ
- Titan Stocks Montreal Quebec
- TooNiceStocks NewYork NY
- Top Best Pennystocks Belize City Belize
- Top Gun Los Angeles CA
- Top Online Stocks N/A N/A
- Top Pick N/A N/A
- Top Secret Stocks Vancouver BC
- Top Stock Picks Tyler TX
- TopHotPennyStocksNow Indiana PA
- TopStock Profile N/A N/A
- TopStockAnalysts Austin TX
- Trade of the Week Gaithersburg MD
- Trader Central Wesley Chapel FL
- TraderPower Scottsdale AZ
- Traders Content Chicago IL
- Trading News Bulletin Vancouver BC
- TradingAuthority Daily Austin TX
- TradingMarkets Jersey City NJ
- Tri-Tech Investor Relations Key Largo FL
- Trident Confidential Cronulla Australia
- Triple Crown Stocks Lake Mary FL
- Triple Play Stocks Montreal Quebec
- TriplingStockPicks Frisco TX
- TunnelStocks Setauket NY
- Turn Key Oil Austin TX
- UltimatePennyStock N/A N/A
- UltimatePennyStocks N/A N/A
- Uncommon Wisdom Jupiter FL
- UndiscoveredEquities Boca Raton FL
- USA Market News New York NY
- UsaStockToday N/A N/A
- Vantage Wire Vancouver BC
- VantageGreen Vancouver BC
- VC Stock Marketing Las Vegas NV
- VectorVest Cornelius NC
- Victorystocks Newark DE
- Video Penny Stocks Montreal QC
- VIP Stock Alerts Rochester NY
- Virmmac, LLC. Lapeer MI
- Wall Street Bay New York NY
- Wall Street Corner Bluffton SC
- Wall Street Elite N/A N/A
- Wall Street Greek N/A N/A
- Wall Street Hustler Miami Beach FL
- Wall Street News Alert Miami FL
- Wall Street Profiler Jericho NY
- Wall Street Publishing N/A N/A
- Wall Street Reporter New York NY
- Wall Street Resources N/A N/A
- Wall Street Stallions N/A N/A
- Wall Street Stock Review N/A N/A
- WallStAlerts Toronto Alberta
- WallStreet Advisors N/A N/A
- Wallstreet Journal New York NY
- WallStreet Research N/A N/A
- Wallstreetbuzz Webster NY
- WallStreetGrand Manhattan NY
- wallstreetpennystockadvisors London UK
- WallstreetsHotteststocks Webster NY
- We Beat the Street N/A N/A
- Wealth Daily Baltimore MD
- Wealth Insider Alliance Albuquerque NM
- Wealthpire Santa Monica CA
- Weekly Market Strategies Las Vegas NV
- Weekly Wealth Letter Wilmington DE
- Weiss Research Jupiter FL
- WePickPennyStocks Dallas TX
- Whiskey & Gunpowder Baltimore MD
- WhisperFromWallStreet Webster NY
- Whitehotstocks Stamford CT
- Willy Wizard Vancouver WA
- Willy’s First Alert Stocks N/A N/A
- WinningPennyStockPicks Dallas TX
- Wise Micro Cap Consulting N/A N/A
- Wise Penny Stocks Newark NJ
- WiseAlerts Totowa NJ
- World Market Media N/A N/A
- World Wide Market News Pleasant Hill CA
- WStreet Market Commentary New York NY
- Wyatt Investment Research Richmond VT
- XplosiveStocks New York NY
- Xtreme Stock Picks Omaha NE
- XtremePennyPicks Nassau, NP Bahamas
- Xtremepicks N/A N/A
- yourstockalert Newark NJ
- YourStockReports N/A N/A
- Zacks Chicago IL
FSE Listings: Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is still possible for your firm!
FSE Listings: Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is still possible for your firm!
Changes to recent rules for Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings: